Measures to support accessibility
AbleDocs Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of AbleBlog:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. AbleBlog is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of AbleBlog. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on AbleBlog:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
AbleDocs Inc. assessed the accessibility of AbleBlog by the following approaches:
- We are currently in the process of auditing and addressing all accessibility limitations within AbleBlog and expect a large update to technical compliance features and usability by November 5th, 2021. We will be auditing for these limitations using both automated and manual user testing.
This statement was created on 5 October 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.